Starting Black Friday
Yep That just Happened!
Monday $4 Cheese Steaks
Get our famous "Wass" Burger every Tuesday Night for only $5. (no sides)
Wednesdays is Now Prime Rib Night!
Watch all the Birds Games Here
Kids 12 and under eat free from 4pm-8pm every Sunday night.
$4 Cosmos all day
Live Bands Every Saturday Night. Check out event calendar for listings.
$4 Bloody Marys all day; Kids Eat Free 4p-8p
In The Biz Happy Hour
1/2 bar 10p-12a
– Two 4oz. chuck patties, bacon, cheddar-jack cheese, hammer sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, on a toasted brioche –
– Turkey, stuffing, 3 cheese blend, mashed & sweet potatoes in a crisp spring roll served with gravy –
– Corned beef, sauerkraut, & swiss cheese topped with 1000 island dressing –
– Cajun chicken, rice, black beans, pico de gallo, cheddar-jack, cucumbers, jalapeños, on a bed of iceberg lettuce in a flaky tortilla bowl & served w...
– Granny Smith apples, dried cherries, crumbled Italian sausage, & arugula topped with melted brie –
– Bone-in roasted herb chicken, corn bread stuffing waffle, mashed potatoes, gravy, & cranberry sauce –
– Turkey, stuffing, 3 cheese blend, mashed & sweet
– Corned beef, sauerkraut, & swiss cheese topped w
– Cajun chicken, rice, black beans, pico de gallo,
– Two 4oz. chuck patties, bacon, cheddar-jack chee
– Granny Smith apples, dried cherries, crumbled It
– Bone-in roasted herb chicken, corn bread stuffin
"Been wanting to try this place since it opened. Glad we did. Met girlfriends for lunch & it was perfect. Good drinks, friendly staff, yummy food. I'll be back to try a night for dinner wh
"What a great place. The decor, the artwork, and the music meshes perfectly. Industrial, hip, but warm. The beer menu was outstanding. A great selection of seaonals (Oktoberfests, pumpkin beers) from
"Went there on a recommendation and it was a good one! I had the steamers as an appetizer and it was fantastic! Beer selection is the best. I highly recommend it!"
Steam brings such a refreshing atmosphere back to Southhampton. The owners of this establishment top any other place with their care and respect of their customers.
The long bar really brings characte
Our party of 7 really enjoyed your Mother's Day Brunch today! Everything was delicious, cooked perfectly, and presented beautifully... with plenty of options for everyone...and at a very reasonable pr
Straight FREAKIN awesome restaurant all around. Food amazing (I had the Ribeye), service A+ (kid named Chris was our waiter, told him what I like and he made a great reco)... Plus Ribeye wasn't on the
Salted Karamel Vodka, Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Cinnamon Cream Liqueur, house-made pumpkin pie puree and cinnamon syrup, caramel syrup glaze, brown sugar...
Pear Vodka, French Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup
Iced coffee spiked with Tubby’s Breakfast Bourbon (infused with coffee bean and hazelnut) and Pecan Liqueur, sweetened with house-made brown sugar syr...
Whipped Cream Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, Cinnamon Cream Liqueur, house-made cinnamon syrup, shaken and served up with a buttercream icing rim
Three Olives Apple Cinnamon Vodka, apple pie puree, house-made cinnamon syrup and apple cider, caramel syrup glaze, brown sugar rim
Maple Flavored Whiskey, house-made cinnamon syrup, muddled cherry and orange, a dash of old-fashioned bitters
Salted Karamel Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, Irish Cream Liqueur, a touch of Coffee Liqueur, a pinch of salt and a splash of cream, caramel syrup glaz...
Three Olives Marilyn Monroe Strawberry Vodka, Mang
Stole Blueberi Vodka, fresh blueberries, lemonad
Peach Vodka, Peach Liqueur, fresh-brewed iced tea,
Dickel Rye Whiskey, blackberry syrup, fresh orange
Tanqueray Rangpur (Gin distilled with limes and gi
Cherry Vodka, muddled limes and cherries, lemonade
Skinny Girl Cucumber Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, f
Mango Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, fresh strawberri