Starting Black Friday
Yep That just Happened!
Monday $4 Cheese Steaks
Get our famous "Wass" Burger every Tuesday Night for only $5. (no sides)
Wednesdays is Now Prime Rib Night!
Watch all the Birds Games Here
Kids 12 and under eat free from 4pm-8pm every Sunday night.
$4 Cosmos all day
Live Bands Every Saturday Night. Check out event calendar for listings.
$4 Bloody Marys all day; Kids Eat Free 4p-8p
In The Biz Happy Hour
1/2 bar 10p-12a
– 8oz. chuck burger with grilled corned beef, sauerkraut, 1000 island dressing, and swiss cheese on a brioche bun –
– Cajun chicken with black beans, pepper jack cheese, diced peppers and pico de gallo served with tortilla chips –
– Pan seared crab cake over spring mix with tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, crispy wontons, and sweet chili garlic vinaigrette –
– Atlantic cod encrusted with crushed pecans topped with a mango chutney and served over a pineapple rissotto and sautéed spinach –
– Shrimp, scallops, and crab with fettuccini tossed with arugula, tomatoes in a creamy lobster sauce $21 –
topped with Raspberry-Cashew Streusel Topping
– Cajun chicken with black beans, pepper jack chee
– Pan seared crab cake over spring mix with tomato
– 8oz. chuck burger with grilled corned beef, saue
– Atlantic cod encrusted with crushed pecans toppe
– Shrimp, scallops, and crab with fettuccini tosse
"Been wanting to try this place since it opened. Glad we did. Met girlfriends for lunch & it was perfect. Good drinks, friendly staff, yummy food. I'll be back to try a night for dinner wh
"What a great place. The decor, the artwork, and the music meshes perfectly. Industrial, hip, but warm. The beer menu was outstanding. A great selection of seaonals (Oktoberfests, pumpkin beers) from
"Went there on a recommendation and it was a good one! I had the steamers as an appetizer and it was fantastic! Beer selection is the best. I highly recommend it!"
Steam brings such a refreshing atmosphere back to Southhampton. The owners of this establishment top any other place with their care and respect of their customers.
The long bar really brings characte
Our party of 7 really enjoyed your Mother's Day Brunch today! Everything was delicious, cooked perfectly, and presented beautifully... with plenty of options for everyone...and at a very reasonable pr
Straight FREAKIN awesome restaurant all around. Food amazing (I had the Ribeye), service A+ (kid named Chris was our waiter, told him what I like and he made a great reco)... Plus Ribeye wasn't on the
Peppermint Bark Vodka, Mint Liqueur, white chocolate sauce, sweet milk, rimmed with vanilla icing and crushed candy cane
Cookie Dough Vodka, Dark Chocolate Liqueur, hazelnut syrup and sweet milk, topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a chocolate chip cookie
Elvis Presley Coconut Vodka, Blue Curaçao, Coconut Rum and pineapple juice, rimmed with vanilla icing and shaved coconut
Fresh from Tanner’s Farm in Richboro, PA, spiked with Spiced Rum and topped with a dash of cinnamon (also available non-alcoholic for $3)
Egg nog spiked with Jack Daniel’s Fire Cinnamon Whiskey, topped with whipped cream, cinnamon syrup and spiced pecans
Fresh brewed coffee spiked with Baileys and topped with whipped cream, Creme de Menthe and crushed candy cane
Hot chocolate spiked with Wondermint Mint Liqueur and topped with whipped cream, Creme de Menthe and crushed candy cane
Salted Karamel Vodka, Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Cinna
Three Olives Apple Cinnamon Vodka, apple pie puree
Salted Karamel Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, Irish
Pear Vodka, French Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon jui
Iced coffee spiked with Tubby’s Breakfast Bourbon
Maple Flavored Whiskey, house-made cinnamon syrup,
Whipped Cream Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, Cinnam