Call 215-942-6468 to get your reservation now!
Spring/Summer Cocktail Menu Out Now!
Monday $4 Cheese Steaks
Get our famous "Wass" Burger every Tuesday Night for only $5. (no sides)
Wednesdays is Now Prime Rib Night!
Kids 12 and under eat free from 4pm-8pm every Sunday night.
$4 Cosmos all day
Live Bands Every Saturday Night. Check out event calendar for listings.
$4 Bloody Marys all day; Kids Eat Free 4p-8p
In The Biz Happy Hour
1/2 bar 10p-12a
– 8oz. ground beef & smoked pork belly burger topped with cole slaw, pepper jack cheese, & house made BBQ sauce on a brioche bun served with house cut...
– Sesame encrusted ahi tuna, Asian slaw, sliced avocado, sesame ginger vinaigrette, crispy wontons –
– Baby spinach, strawberries, blueberries, candied pecans, cashews, granola clusters, crumbled goat cheese, creamy poppy seed yogurt dressing –
– Fried chick pea cakes, hummus, feta cheese, roasted peppers, & cucumber yogurt tzatziki on toasted pita served with house cut fries –
– Barbecued chicken breasts, grilled shrimp, roasted Yukon potatoes, cole slaw, sweet summer corn, & steamed broccoli –
– Sesame encrusted ahi tuna, Asian slaw, sliced av
– Baby spinach, strawberries, blueberries, candied
– Fried chick pea cakes, hummus, feta cheese, roas
– 8oz. ground beef & smoked pork belly burger topp
– Barbecued chicken breasts, grilled shrimp, roast
Musicians, arrangers, dancers,
"Been wanting to try this place since it opened. Glad we did. Met girlfriends for lunch & it was perfect. Good drinks, friendly staff, yummy food. I'll be back to try a night for dinner wh
"What a great place. The decor, the artwork, and the music meshes perfectly. Industrial, hip, but warm. The beer menu was outstanding. A great selection of seaonals (Oktoberfests, pumpkin beers) from
"Went there on a recommendation and it was a good one! I had the steamers as an appetizer and it was fantastic! Beer selection is the best. I highly recommend it!"
Steam brings such a refreshing atmosphere back to Southhampton. The owners of this establishment top any other place with their care and respect of their customers.
The long bar really brings characte
Our party of 7 really enjoyed your Mother's Day Brunch today! Everything was delicious, cooked perfectly, and presented beautifully... with plenty of options for everyone...and at a very reasonable pr
Straight FREAKIN awesome restaurant all around. Food amazing (I had the Ribeye), service A+ (kid named Chris was our waiter, told him what I like and he made a great reco)... Plus Ribeye wasn't on the
Kiwi Strawberry Vodka, Mango Passion Fruit Liqueur, fresh strawberries and lemonade, topped with a splash of wheat beer
Skinny Girl Cucumber Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, fresh squeezed cucumber juice, honey, topped with club soda
Bulleit Bourbon, honey, muddled cherry and orange, orange bitters, topped with citrus grapefruit soda
Mango Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, fresh strawberries, simple syrup, honey, fresh squeezed lemon and orange, topped with
Grapefruit Rum, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Pomegranate Liqueur, passion fruit syrup, pineapple and orange juice, fresh squeezed lime, dried pineapple s...
Three Olives Marilyn Monroe Strawberry Vodka, Mang
Stole Blueberi Vodka, fresh blueberries, lemonad
Peach Vodka, Peach Liqueur, fresh-brewed iced tea,
Dickel Rye Whiskey, blackberry syrup, fresh orange
Tanqueray Rangpur (Gin distilled with limes and gi